Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shallonymous' Abuse of the Law

I sometimes disagree with "Tom Newton" but he is really good at catching up Shallonymous abuses.

The video hosted on this page (like the one on the other Newton page I blogged about today) is another video about which Shallonymous boasts about, when in fact it again demonstrates that what they do has little to nothing to do with "peaceful protests", and it even features a non-Scientologist passer-by who tries to make them understand that their masked farce is not welcome. The fact that he may have been a bit drunk indeed does not remove the validity of his opinion, only that it makes him bold enough to tell it to the masked face of Shallonymous.

I have to agree with Tom that the close up filming, provoking, and mocking on Youtube of the reaction of people they provoked is just harassment and stalking - and it's not funny. It may be "legal" (at least in the US it seems, not in Europe), but it really is just an abuse of whatever rationale is behind that legality.

"ANONYMOUS" IS A GANG OF CYBER-BULLIES AND ANTI-RELIGION EXTREMISTS: ANONYMOUS ATTACKS AFRICAN AMERICAN:
"'How would I react if I were outnumbered five to one by a group of strangers in creepy plastic masks, who started following me and videotaping my every move?'"

No comments: