This refers to the incident I reported on Jan. 10, and in which I wrote "Next time I hope they prevent the guy from exiting and charge him with vandalism and invasion of private property."
Well, they did not need to restrain him, as he was foolish enough to boast about it on the Internet and so could be traced.
I think there are two interesting aspects here:
- The tendency of Anonymous to post their "peaceful protests" misdeeds on the Internet.
- The tendency of Anonymous and Scientology critics to cheers and support such acts (at least a fair amount of them).
- Angry Gay Pope posting his harassment of a young Scientology lad for two hours, something for which he ultimately earned a restraining order.
- Pekka-Eric Auvinen, responsible for the Jokela school shooting that occurred on Nov. 7, 2007, posting on 4chan his intent to do it " in the name of anonymous" and encouraged in his act by his fellow anons who even cheered him as it happened in direct.
- Tory Christman Magoo posting a video in the wake of the emotions generated by the Jett Travolta tragedy and in which she is blatantly lying, supported and cheered by critics.