Friday, December 19, 2008

Michael Pattinson

I remember, back when I was last reading ARS a few years ago, a guy whose paintings I really liked (some of which can be seen here) and who made grandiose, sometimes ridiculous, claims against Scientology - such as Scientology attempted to deprogram him and that Clinton was part of a Scientology conspiracy.

I did not follow what happened since then but now I read that he lost his cases, hardly surprising as they always looked to me as frivolous and silly as the Letterese and Elliott ones.

I could not find a Wikipedia page on Pattinson, which is an indication that critics have nothing to brag about. So here are two opposing view pages. The story of Pattinson hosted on Lerma's site, (for critics' side) and that of the RFW (for the CoS' side). Make up your own mind.

As for me, I really would like to know where I can find more of his paintings.

No comments: