Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Spears and Scientology Rumors

From http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a137962/britney-asked-cruise-about-scientology.html
According to Heat, Spears told a friend: "I have met Katie a few times, so I called her up and just started asking questions about Scientology. I'm always open to new things.
A few months ago I heard a rumor that big limousines were taking Spears to Scientology orgs. Just rumors, of course, that did not appear to be true. Now, comes the new rumor, at least a bit more plausible, but still only rumors.

We also get to know a bit more about how Katie herself got into Scientology:
"Katie told me she wasn't so sure about it at first either, but once Tom explained it to her and she read the books and took some classes, it really started to work for her.

"Then Tom wanted to talk to me about it, so I did. He was nice and answered all my questions and sent me books."

No comments: